Sight & Sound Theatres Booking Tips
If you have any questions about booking your tickets, please contact Sight & Sound Theatres at (800) 377-1277. Hours are Monday through Saturday, 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM ET.Here are some helpful hints when booking tickets:
- Review the show images to see some highlights of our shows.
- Determine which current show(s) you wish to attend and review show schedule to see the dates that will work best for you.
- If you are booking for less than 15 people, consider booking two shows on the same reservation for a combo discount. If you are booking online, be sure to select both shows before proceeding to assign seats. See our Packages page for details.
- Consider booking lodging or a group meal package. See our Packages page for details.
- Review pricing and note the discount for a group of 15 or more persons.
- If you need a great gift for a friend or loved one, consider ordering a Sight & Sound Gift Card. Our gift cards provide a flexible way for you to give the gift of a Sight & Sound show. Gift card recipients can use their gift to purchase tickets for a future date at their convenience.
- Seating: We offer 2 levels of seating in our Branson and Lancaster County theatres: Raised (includes steps) and Floor (no steps). Online the system selects a wonderful location for you, but if you desire you may pick a different location. Once seats are selected, you have 15 minutes to complete your order.
- Please take note that your internet session is timed out after 30 minutes of no activity.
- In order for us to respond to your request, please add [email protected] to your address book so that your email provider does not block our response.
Most of all - we are delighted to have you visit Sight & Sound Theatres. Enjoy the show!
Sign up for news, special offers and show announcements.
Thank you for signing up for the Sight & Sound Theatres Mailing List. You will receive a confirmation email shortly!